Sunday, December 16, 2012

Impermanence 无常

Yesterday morning I was awaken by a call, my aunt, calling to cancel our one-night-complimentary-6stars-hotel-stay because her MIL (mother-in-law) had just passed away earlier in the morning. I was shocked, everyone was. Never has hear my aunt mentioning her MIL was so ill. She passed away 2 hours after being admitted into the hospital complaining heart discomfort. Now, may she rest in peace.

Is it time for us to repent? When was the last time we've really sit down and spend some quality time with our old folks? TV commercials have always been reminding us to care more for our folks before it's too late. Especially during CNY, ads directed by Yasmin Ahmad were really touching. 

We don't know when we will leave, or anyone beside us. Talk is cheap, we always thought there is still a tomorrow. 4 years ago I've lost my beloved grandpa before I could do anything. It was really painful losing him, I would still tear every time I see him. I wished I could do more.

*the world's greatest man of all~*

*you are my hero. I love you and I miss you*

*my love. I will do more for you*

~Do not let regrets live in you.


Bis bald.

No comments:

Post a Comment