Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Friendship

Oh my oh my, my drafts are growing again. T_____T
It's time to write something, well, after all it's a new month again! Hallo December!


Well well well, lazy bones I can never get rid of it. :(
So, since I am back in KL again, and for goodness sake working from home (which I don't so much like about it.), means I am at home like 24-7?!!! Not good, sitting in front of the computer, tv or lying on bed, hey the fats are getting really stubborn and growing!!! The concept of self-motivation is good, but well, it requires A LOT of SELF-MOTIVATION!!!

my "kai-nui", "kai-zai", Joey and James

OK, anyway, to make things change I've kept my ego into the box, not waiting something to happen, but making them happen. Long story cut short, I called up for meet ups with friends. Two to be exact, my old friends, secondary school mates. One turned me down, busy, I know I know. The other one, went to meet her for lunch after her exam. Gossip gossip gossip, we were talking about who is with who, who and who broke up, who is doing this doing that and bla bla bla. It was a short meetup, lunch break for only an hour and I'd really enjoyed.

Last Saturday, I went out with my brother and his girlfriend, becoming a lamp bulb, yea a shinny one! I didn't intend to. Initially I planned to walk around Ikea shop for my bake-ware, then Starbucks for an expensive coffee, that's it, I even brought my novel along. Then it turned out that girlfriend needed some help on her shopping list and there was where I switched on my bulb! Haha!

My lovers~

Back to my point. Since graduated, I haven't been seeing many people, only my girls while I was still in Kampar, then well, no one.  Back in KL is even worst because I don't go out at all. Ajak me or anything, I just don't like going out. Nothing to do with anyone except myself I guess. It's actually very tiring going out meeting people, I need to keep myself well informed with my "guardian". I just don't like it. It's kind of a home rule since secondary school. Things changed, rules are more lenient now but I still feel under supervision. And I have a curfew, Cinderella policy. Complicated complicated.

My silly pie~

I was frustrated being turned down and then seeing them hanging out with the others. When I saw photos shared on facebook, another wave hit me. Rationalizing ain't easy, and then I remembered something. I understand this principle from a friend, we might take those people as our best friends, but that doesn't mean it should go the other way round, if it is that's a bonus, otherwise it's really no big deal. Point taken, so I am good with it. :) Plus, sometimes I do turn down some invitations, CONTRA!


*灯灯灯灯~~~*
she is the new member~ Katrine


Auf Wiedersehen!


No comments:

Post a Comment