Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.12

It's twelve december twenty twelve today, what a beautiful date that only appears once every hundred years.  Something special should happen today? But it's just another ordinary Wednesday, what else?

~appreciate everyone who treasures you~

I always liked special things, it should be meaningful and memorable. When I was still in a relationship, I've always tried to give surprises to my partner, even by just showing up outta sudden. In psychological point of view, my action projects my desire, which means I would like to be surprised. Yeap, I do like to be surprised, but my lousy partner was really really lousy, he still is. I mean a normal boyfriend would surely like seeing the girlfriend happy, but mine somehow is the other way round. Luckily I am bond-free now! Cheers!!

~there is nothing to lose trying to ask for what you want~ 
*wish is not granted though*

I asked my friend few days back whether there will be something special happening to her on this day, like being proposed. She told me nothing is going to happen. She said she didn't want to have an anniversary with so many other couples. I laughed, because I kinda know that she likes to have things her own special way.

~my special way~

It's a day with a special date, many people wanted their wedding anniversary on this date, but there are so many of them having the same intention, hence making this date no longer that special, isn't that irony? For me, I do want to have such special day with my love one, but when it becomes such a mass event with other people, I rather have an ordinary day specially with my man. :) Anyways, I wish all couples who registered for marriage today happy forever, may love brings joy and happiness to all.

~with all love~

I remembered telling my mom that I hoped I could get married and give birth within this year because I wanted a dragon zodiac baby. My mom told if that's what I want, I better wait for another 12 years. Actually I just wanted to be a 24 y/o mother. So when I am 50, I'll have a 26 y/o son. I want to be a young mother, young mother is prettier. Hehe, silly me.


Guten tag, bis bald.
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment