Monday, December 17, 2012

Immaturity

I've edited my -Friendship- post. Reason? I've been thinking over and over about that it since posted. Have I been really childish for putting things this way? Until last night, awhile before I slept, I had the answer.

I've done so much so much memory recalling lately. Thinking and thinking and thinking and thinking and thinking, sometimes I get so tired of everything and just feel like giving up again. But I know I can't because giving up is wrong, in this case. I cannot give up on myself in growing up only when things are less favorable or due to frustration.

- I love everyone of them -

Life, is never easy. I know what the problems are, but I need time to put down my damn ego. Slow, that damn ego I've placed it so high, but at least it's moving. Things don't happened overnight, it's a 24 years old ego, it'll take time.

I'm am snail that's trying so hard to crawl faster...


Guten tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment