Sunday, July 17, 2011

Overwhelmed

A very very long and honest talk
with a friend who paid a surprised visit after she graduated.
The last time seeing her was on her graduation ceremony.

One topic in common will let you heat another pot of tea.
Somehow it felt so much better talking to someone who is in the same boat.
Empathy takes place easily and makes each felt warm.
It helps but not too much though.
The best medicine is still Time.

*They walked me through this adventure, but I left them*

A great adventure to Gua Tempurung with course mates.
It wasn't too tiring for me,
but everyone seemed exhausted. =P
The expedition took 3.5hours.
Stairs > Rocks > Water > Sand
Ain't a sand-lover,
but did the Best completing it.

Credits doesn't belong to me
but my mates.
They shown the power of Teamwork and Friendship.
Special thanks to "Kacang" and "Rojak"
They held my hands through the journey.
Thank You.

Time to get back to work after all the fun.

*photos taken from TY, thanks*

Aal Izz Well.


No comments:

Post a Comment