Sunday, July 31, 2011

Another Month

It's touching the month of August.
Time flies, so fast.
It felt like CNY just ended (over exaggeration XD ).

Looking at the thinning calender reminds me of my age.
Two days back, heard a caller called in to 988,
Saying she has reached the age to support her family, need to build a career.
because she's ALREADY 19 for goodness sake!
Me and my mates stoned.
Not because she has a "matured thought", opposite instead.
She just didn't want to study anymore.
She has no idea what she wants, her interest.
Practically knowing nothing about herself.
Sigh.

It's time to review my dream NOW!
Graduating this year means I will step into the working world in 5months time.
And I am still not prepared.
Have to get myself prepared already!
*Fighting!

*single eyelid*

beL
Aal Izz Well
=))

No comments:

Post a Comment