Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Motivation

Been through many happenings lately.
Happy and Sad.
So much of it that I can barely breath.
But I had something to hold on.
Because I still believe.

*I'll be strong again =))*

I'll have to live on my own now.
It's like cooking a dish of my own choice.
Not adding anything of other's choice but my own.
I am Learning.

Looking at the bright side,
I still have my Family
who supported me unconditionally.
I still have my Friends
who listened to me when I needed them.
I still have a Future
where I will paint it with my Family and Friends.

I'll let go of Fear
because it held me back from moving on
because  it held me back from being who I am
because it does me no good.

To all my Family and Friends out there
Thank you for showing your support when I needed You.
You are my Motivation to live better.
Thank You.


With all Love,
Aal Izz Well

1 comment: