Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Be Strong!!!

I am very fragile.
If you have known me, you will get what I mean.
I really need to be strong and critical.
Not saying that I cannot stand on my own feet
but every time when something hit me
I fall apart easily
and would take a long time to stand up again.
I don't like this, I must be strong.

*Supposed this is one of the reason.*

I have 5months to train myself.
Equipped myself in becoming Confidence and Stronger.

*梁文音,我不是你想象那么坚强*

I know I can do it!
*this time is for real, no more collapsing!!*
Because there are people around that will support me.
Even though they might not be beside me all the time.
Even though there is just one person.
I think they will me happy for me when I really grow up.
Isn't it? =))

Today is the 3rd month.
I am still counting the days although it ****s.

I miss you, msh!
and YOU too!!
: ))

Aal Izz Well

No comments:

Post a Comment