Sunday, August 23, 2009


So, yesterday just right before I go to bath, I've decided to move my closet to another setting. And that when everything started. Started moving closet, then bed, last my desk. It took roughly two and a half hours to move, sweep and mop my room. And there I realised that my room is actually quite spacious. Glad I did the re-arranging. Of course the cleaning made me feels good.


Somehow, when I have a very bad mood, I tend to do cleanings. That's good and I kinda like it that way. It's so much better than throwing things or sitting there doing nothing or shopping to release the anger in you. In KL, when having this bad mood thingy, I actually wash toilet. My dad said it's good for me. LOL. Maybe to clean the whole house is just impossible. Haha. Now in Kampar, I have to clean up the whole room. It's not that really big actually, yet I still need fifteen minutes to half an hour to actually sweep my room. *sigh*. Haha.


My Laundry's Number Tag. Just feel like collecting. Hehe





Auf Wiedersehen und Bis Dann

2 comments:

  1. ah bel bell.. u mistaken jor la.. i am not that no worries.. i am ken ah ken la. i never use other name to tembak you la.if i want tembak also use my own name la.. KEKE

    ReplyDelete