Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'm sick

Came down with fever, cough, soar throat, and blocked nose. Went to the doctor and confirmed that UTAR Kampar is NOT going to close down for a week. It's that sad, isn't it. LOL. Doctor said that I was only having the normal cold thingy.

Was so worried before I went to the doctor. Being diagnosed with H1N1 is so gonna kill me. All my family members were so worried, that made me even more worried. I didn't dare to cough in the car when my friend brought me to the doctor. Affraid the germs will spread. I should have brought mask back.

And when I took my medication, I realised that all the med were written in B.M. WTH. I saw the doctor writting in English and why were them written in B.M then. Just can't stand it. And I have to check the dictionary (because I didn't really remember what the nurse had explained) for the word "kumur" which turned out to be med for mouth washing.

AND AND AND that clinic was damn expensive!! They changed me RM38 for the meds and the 5mins consultation. That's ridiculous to me because if I were to see my family doctor in KL, it would only be RM28. And I don't have to take cough syrup. I'll be given tablets. Anyway, can't complain much cz I needed a doctor. *sighh*


beL beL

No comments:

Post a Comment