Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I believe

Sometimes I wonder, why has my life been so "unfavorable".
It's because I believed that its unfavorable.

But come to think of it, my life isn't really that miserable after all.
In fact, it pretty decent and joyful.

I have a family that loves me unconditionally.
My granny, mum and dad, sisters and brother.
No matter what happens, they are my safety zone, the warmest and lovable space to breath.

I like having friends, but too bad I don't have much.
But sometimes, having one or two who will be with you is more than enough.
I am lucky to say I have 3 of them.
I might not be their best ones, but I know I can always go to them, and that's enough for me.

My work is not the best ever on earth.
Many complications, many uncertainties.
However, it's a path I've chosen and I must do the best out of it.

I started to believe in myself that I am the one who controls what comes to me, what goes away.
Things seemed unfavorable because I kept the bad ones in mind.
Good and happy moments were enjoyed and kept aside, sometimes forgotten, and waiting for new ones to come.
Isn't this selfish?
I should share more of my joyful moments with people and solve the bad ones.
Believing in self is actually something very hard, but once achieved, it's really beautiful. :)

Rainbow always light up ones mood unconditionally~


~The tragedy of life is not death but what we let die inside of us while we live -- Norman Cousins


Aal Izz Well

No comments:

Post a Comment