Friday, September 16, 2011

Reflecting.

I don't think I am a very kind nor positive person.
Sometime, or maybe all the times, I am somewhat self-centered.
I am definitely not a very low profile person.
And my very low EQ is not doing me any good.
I strongly believe that my childhood shaped what I am today.
(am I blaming my parents indirectly?)
Despite of the past, what is best to do now is learn to be a BetterMan and Love Life.

Short messages :

0.5. I think I fell into your trap. Will you guide me through it?

Hi-Bye Friend? Just a few words for you, things don't just happened like that. Do some reflective thinking on your own behaviors and do use a bit of your brain. Not trying to be sarcastic or harsh, but you really do need it. You are a decent girl, but your -ve overtaken the +ve.

People. Do enlighten me if I have irrationals. It may take some time for me to adapt and change, however I really would appreciate it. If you feel awkward telling me in face, do drop me a sms. Thank you and cheers.


Feel My Heartbeat
Aal Izz Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment