Thursday, September 8, 2011

Exam Exam Exam

After 8months away from exam, we are finally sitting in the exam hall AGAIN.

This is the first time ever I felt the stress so so so much.
Worse than the previous time.
So much that I became nervous and unable to stay rational.
I got mad with my "0.5" and my sis.
Sorry, ngo ngm hei tuck dang ga.

I didn't do well in my Social Psy.
Lack of time to answer and have not studied enough.
Must do better in the coming papers!!
*Fighting!
Awaiting for tomorrow~~

Short Messages:

J, Please stop. It's not going to work. Enough is enough. Don't push me, I am not ready. Not your problem, but mine. Sorry.

Black Salad, Thank you for being all ears for me throughout the week. Really appreciate. Thanks. Love you. =)

Egg, I am really really happy for you. Love. =)

"0.5", Hope things will get better with You. I really see you trying. Thank you. Heartsss.


Feel My HeartBeat.
Aal Izz Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment