Sunday, September 4, 2011

Disappointment

Feeling so disappointed with myself.
Really cannot stand anymore.

Why I am always so SoZai to believe in people around me so easily?
Why weren't I learn to be more smart?
Why did I allowed myself to be fooled?
Why Why Why?

It's not the first time to be in these kinda situations.
I really don't like it.
I hate it.
My furious is not aggressive.
I just want to cry to release my furious.

How to become Smarter?
How to Trust the Right person?
I feel useless.
I don't want to become SoZai anymore.

I really want to cry.
I really need to cry.
I just want to cry out loudly.
Can I cry?
How to Cry?

Today I don't feel well.
My heart is not well.

2 comments:

  1. Permission you need not to cry. If you are sad, just let the tears off. Take a breeze walk when you get too stressed up. DESSERTS it will become :)

    ReplyDelete