Friday, August 19, 2011

Light Bulb Moment #2

When we are having a very tired physical,
Do Not Try To Solve Any Problem.

Very tired physical is to say after a big round of work or entertainment.
Not the after-work-out/exercise type of exhaustion.
It's the kind where you have used up all your brain juice or emotion.
*I find exercising refreshes mind and body. =)

Why?
I'd realized when I came down with such condition,
I'll become very emotionally unstable.
My mind became Even more irrational than it used to be during normal times.
Sometimes these irrationality made me cry.

I am not sure if it applies to everyone,
but logically I think it does.

So when you are exhausted, rest your mind and body before you continue your work.
Hit the gym, meditate or take a nap would really help.


Feel my HeartBeat.
Aal Izz Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment