Saturday, August 6, 2011

Happy Chinese Valentines

Today is Chinese Valentines Day.
Girls have another reason to celebrate with their loves one. =P

This day actually falls on the 7th day of the 7th  lunar month in the Chinese calender. A Chinese ancient love story where the 7th daughter of the Goddess of Heaven, ZhiNu fall in love with an orphaned cowherd, NiuLang. Her mother, Goddess of heaven found out and demanded her to return to heaven. NiuLang was told by his ox to kill it and put on its skin to reach ZhiNu. They finally met but, the Goddess got angry and scratched a wide river in the sky to separate the two lovers forever, forming the Milky way between Altair and Vega. The magpies in the world would take pity on them and fly up to heaven, forming a bridge on this day once a year so the lovers may be together for a single night.

I didn't bother to take note of this day.
Because I am Single. XD
Spent my whole day with my Family.
Bla Bla Bla.
My mind is so blank now. Hehe.
Needa go "gao gao chu", because tomorrow need to wake up earlier than my dad to wash my 'aeroplane'~

NightzZzz peeps~
七夕情人节快乐~
*MSH, I want to celebrate valentines day with you~! ♥ *

Feel my Heartbeat,
Aal Izz Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment