Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Confession

I am a lil confused with what's happening around me.
Sometimes I think I am too sensitive.
And I'll either stay silence or I just don't give a damn.
But what is it to me is not what it is to others.
Well, I just hope things get better sooner or later.

A Friend,
Hope you will be fine and find the balance in everything.
If I so happened to upset you,
I am really sorry.

Someone,
If you so happened to read this, yes, I am writing for you.
Sorry for what happened. It's been almost 2months.
Hope you are doing well. Do take care.

You,
How are you?
You really scare me the other night.
I hope you are doing really fine and happy with life and work.
I miss you THAT much, you know it well.
Talk to me more or let me talk more to you yea. =)

D,
You know what I want.
But there are so much complications.
BTW, looking forward to see her.
=)

Feel My HeartBeat.
Aal Izz Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment