Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Turn

I couldn't see the turning point, but I knew I took a turn somehow. And I know you were the one who held my hands through all these. Thank you.


Have been behaving well for the past few weeks (especially the past one week!). My mood was never at this tip top level. It's something good! Very glad and proud of myself that I am able to keep my positive side on track. 


Something happened today, I got really upset. At that particular point, I was about to burst. There was one thought that passed my mind : The negative side of me which has been repressed is finally going to burst, after all I am not going to be positive. In fact, the joy and happiness I experienced for the past one week were indeed from the heart. Non of them were fabricated. Thumbs up for myself.*


The frustration on top of what happened were still there though. I remained silent, did exercises and took a shower. I was refreshed, and felt better. My mouth is allowed to open then. Talked to my friend about what actually happened via sms and the everything is fine now. I realized I wasn't able to do it face-to-face yet, so step-by-step I will go. Glad!


It was another good day, a great one instead!  =)


Learning is a life long process, enjoy every bit of it.




Catching a train at 5am later. Nightz.
CCBel

No comments:

Post a Comment