Saturday, November 13, 2010

Dedicated to YOU!

You know who you are!

I always felt it's a miracle to know you. And the process of us is so special (at least to me it is!). We started the KC way of knowing each other >> letters (which are still well kept!), then phone calls almost everyday, even during exams. Then to twice a week, once a week, once a month, once every few months, then no more. I miss those days you know. Why are you so far away now.

However all these doesn't really matter, because we are still very very GOOD FRIENDS aren't we! I really am looking forward to the day I'll be seeing you again. And the present is still sitting in my room. I'll send to you someday~! AHA!

It's been 8 years. So so long to me and you know why is it so. Although many things changed but our friendship remained! What else can be better than that?

I MISS YOU SO MUCH!


gotta wash up and go to bed now.
the one who love you since the start, XYZ.
=)


1 comment: