Saturday, November 20, 2010

+ + +

For the past two days or three, I managed to keep my emotion at the POSITIVE level ! There wasn't a single grieving or anything that kept me bothered. Even if there were some, I managed to put it aside and put a smile on face.

But coming to think of it, when I am having this so-positive mood days, someone popped up a question asking me "today you not feeling well?". Hrm, it keeps me wondering why when I am seriously in a bad bad mood, they don't ask, but somehow when I am +ve, they think that I am acting weird.

So back to the point. The presenting CCL is so NEGATIVE all these while. Sigh. I feel ashamed by myself. And YES I should be too.

Some quick changes that I can do are, First surround myself in a +++++++ve environment (for instance, changing my blog template into something brighter, a bit. haha. don't you think the roses are so erotic, I definitely love it! ;) ) , Second just keep my mind positive. Somehow, I was able to hinder the negative thoughts from staying in my mind in these few days. I say good job! Everything positive! =)

Things between us, I supposed, are getting better. I just pray that things don't fall apart.
*I still crave for my Cameron and Genting trip badly, you hear me?!*


It's late now.
Love, BeL


No comments:

Post a Comment