Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Friend

I hated you since that day. I hated you!

The next day of our last day, I was so bugged with this whole thing. I wasn't angry at all. I was sad, sad of losing you. For one whole day, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened. Seriously, I've never done such thing. I still couldn't believe I actually did it.

I wasn't sad anymore then. That feeling changed, it changed into hatred. I deleted you from my phone contact, I deleted you from facebook, I deleted you from msn. But the last thing I wanted is to delete you from my memory. I don't know why.

Is that the real feeling I am having deep inside my heart? NO. I know it very well that I changed it into hating you so that I wont think of you anymore. I am sorry for what happened between us, and I am also sorry that I don't know what I've done makes you hated me so badly. You probably hated me for what I've said and done to you, but have you thought that all these while, what you've said and done also hurt me.

Every time I see you in the house, I felt like saying hi to you, just a simple hi will do.

*I've never took friendship so seriously like this time. I still cannot believe what I wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment