Saturday, September 18, 2010

Blog Day

Yeay! I called this blog day because I read hell a lot of blogs (approximately 10+, considered a lot right!). Some were my friends, some were friend's friends (it's called Social Referral I think).

Why is today blog day instead?
My second last paper is due on Tuesday, and I am not studying at all. I finished up Grey's Anatomy season 6 within two days, that's pretty crazy isn't it?! I was not at all in the mood to study, in addition that I was/am a lil down, so I decided to read some blogs, then I saw the links and linked and linked. I pick only those which were written in English to read, coz I am not a Chinese reader I swear.

I like reading ENGLISH. Yes, reading English. I enjoy observing the way people write, it's nice and cute. It's really fun to see how people make use of words, how they construct those lines. I like English, but somehow mine suck to the max. Mainly because I am lazy (haha, yes I am! I supposed if I were hardworking enough, I would be someone now, at least my resume would looked super~).

There is one blog which was written with very good English. I personally like that blog because it's very enthusiastic. She wrote it in a way that you could feel life is so wonderful and she enjoyed every bit of it. I skipped the bible parts because I don't want to get myself involved in religion yet, not so soon at least. Her blog also kept me updated with a lil bit of her life, not much but supposed it's enough.

Another two blogs, by hi-bye friends. The only thing I enjoyed is still the English part. It's really fun to read those English. No offence, but it's obvious that neither anyone of us have up-to-standard English yet. After all, we live in the 'manglish' environment. Overall, I also enjoyed reading and get to know what they had in minds.

Two by normal friends, bilingual blogs. Written in English and Chinese. I ran through the Chinese's real quickly and read those English ones. I like the way life was expressed with those limited English words that they knew. It's cute to see that some grammars and rules were picked up from movies and dramas, because I do the same thing too..! XD

A lil girl's blog, personally find it very interesting. Very nice and cool blog design with some small cute buttons. (Imma computer idiot, so it looks damn cool to me!). Her blog is very "spacious", because not too much words neither photos(most of it larh~). But it's funny to see the way she blogs, very TELEGRAPHIC. *wondering should I put a link? nah~ http://fionslove.blogspot.com/*

The rest was no bad as I also enjoyed reading them. It's pretty exciting to see how people treat their life and experiences. At the same time, we can apply it to ourself. This will make us more flexible and adaptive to the environment. Besides, you get to know a lil gossips here and there. Not much people are good at keeping secrets, as people basically like telling others the secret and then say "you swear you wont tell others ok?!". The same thing then passes around, it's cute and funny when you see this but not cute at all when it's your secret being passed around. Haha.

Have you ever try sitting by the bus stop, doing nothing but observing how people behave? (I know you do that all the time MSH~! :)) ) And also see how people would dress to different occasions. I personally like looking at their shoes and I'll be thinking "eww, that shoe is so ugly. wonder how much she paid and what she's like about it." or "she really has good fashion sense." or even "I bet she is meeting her boyfriend, she dressed like she is getting married today FGS!". It's evil but it's fun and indeed it'll cheer up your day. Try it when you have any chances! You'll know what I mean~

I tried to keep my blogs short and fun, but if you know me well, you'll know there isn't much positive energy in me, so fun is outta topic. Decided to write a long one this time, so hope it isn't too bored. (If you have noticed, there are many "I"s in most of my blog, which you can see that I am quite a self-centered person, I don't deny.)

Till then. Cheers.
Christabel Chi

No comments:

Post a Comment