Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Concentration

I can't concentrate.


Woke up at 8.17am. Sat in front of my laptop. Played 海鸣威-feat 泳儿 我的回忆不是我的。Washed myself up and had my breakfast. Turned off my laptop so that I can pay all my attentions on my study. Took my notes, started staring at them. Managed to read two slides. Realised my drawer is very messy. Tidy my whole desk. Went back studying. Two more slides I've managed to read. Can't go on. Decided to write it down.


I can't concentrate.


My mind kept thinking of some other things. I thought I can put them down, at least for the time being. But it turned out that I can't. Knowing that the date is getting closer is killing me. I don't have the ability to prioritised. I know if I keep on acting this way I'm going to screw myself, my own destiny and future. I am struggling. I think I need pills.



beL

No comments:

Post a Comment