Wednesday, October 30, 2013

冲上云霄 II (part 2)


Episode 31, when captain Tong hugged back Holiday.
I had the butterfly in stomach, and tears were rolling down my chicks.
That hug, is really something.
This is always the cure to insecurity.
Safe.


Episode 35, when Sam said 'I like you'
These 3 words are magic, it is the best 'softener' on earth.
Just say the 3 words softly.
Love.


Episode 28, Jose collected the bottles Issac gave her as encouragement.
How sweet for a guy to have done this.
Girls could smile whole day by just looking at the collections.
 Romantic.


Episode 31, Holiday wants Sam to hold her.
I reckon no single girl wouldn't fall for that gaze!
Manly.


Episode 31, Roy and Heather mirroring themselves as described by each other.
Who doesn't do this?
I mean when knowing your crash likes certain personalities or characters, surely we try to fit ourselves into it, right?!
Cute.


Episode 37, Sam announced their relationship.
It's hard to play the 'underground' relationship game.
Being able to hug and kiss(not french kissing of course) in front of people just feels so right.
Happiness.

I wish I will have all these in my next relationship.
Is that too greedy?



No comments:

Post a Comment