Thursday, July 18, 2013

Looking back, Moving Forward

#hashtagcrazy #noedit #slimmerface

Met with a special friend last night for dinner.
It took me a lot of courage to meet him once again after two years.
Because he is the ex boyfriend.

It felt so different compared to whom I've been with two years ago.
I barely recognized him as we proceeded during the three-hour dinner.
And that makes me feel so bad, so bad.
If I hadn't done what I did two years ago, his life would be different, mine too.

#hastagcrazy #miniontoy #mcd #peoplegoingcrazy #nolongerhappymeal

We were a happy couple back then, both of us showered happiness to each other.
But due to some reason, we couldn't make it through, rather I couldn't make it through.
And now we are two 'strangers' who shared a good memory.

Personally, I don't fancy how he has changed. I was surprised finding out.
(He probably felt exactly the same for me, but that's not my point)
I felt bad for optimism.
His change wasn't anything bad, but to me (not saying that I am high class >.< ), they were least to what I'd expected.

Mr.D told me that I have chance going back to him since he is single and now I am meeting him again.
I was afraid that I will fall for him because I am the love-at-first-sight girl.
If he impresses me badly during the dinner, I would really tackle him. ( I am confident of hitting the jackpot!)

It didn't take me long to realized what was given up is not worth looking back.

#hashtagcrazy #chocolatechipsbananamuffin #shreddedchoctopping 

Baking, baking, I love baking. Looking forward to every chance to bake.
Turning back is just to ensure every step made was better and wiser,

#hashtagcrazy #goodbookmaybe #prizewinningbook

Life goes on after each fall.


Auf Wiedersehen
BeL



No comments:

Post a Comment