Thursday, May 30, 2013

Honesty, is not good, sometimes.

In today's society, SERIOUSLY, being honest is not a good thing, and I mean it. So from now on, I am not going to be honest. Not to say telling all lies but keep it to myself or maybe one or two WHITE lies.
I went to an interview. The HR lady was really nice. In fact I was one hour late for interview because the stupid gps sent me to the wrong place. During the interview, she didn't show any hard feelings for me being late, so I kinda opened up on everything she asked, not a bit of cover. Maybe I was too naive not to be able to see through the mask, but she was really nice during the whole interview. Initially she wanted to offer me another higher post but it didn't seem like I was keen.

Waited for two days still no news. I gave up, surely I wasn't the one. Damn sad and depressing! I kinda wanted the job because there are a lot of "ang mo"(westerners) working there!!!
Day 3, I got a call after lunch. Was so thrilled picking up the call, my heart was like 'pi pok pi pok' pounding. Turned out that the nice lady actually referred me to their sister company for another position. Web-admin!?

I would be just happy for the post I applied, but why.. Such a turn off man! Anyway, I'll still go for the interview just for experience, unless they are paying me good. Hmphh!


The moral of this story is:
Honesty is a good value, but in reality being honest can screw life. And that's why white lies exist isn't it?
She turned away and turn back again to give me a smaller fish. Still I am grateful. :')


Auf Wiedersehen
Tschuss

No comments:

Post a Comment