Thursday, August 23, 2012

Random Random

It's so late now and I am blogging.
As USUAL, I am longing to blog but they are all sitting in draft section.

My days have been so dull.
Not trying to complain, just that's the only right word to describe.

I am trying to pick up my foreign language lately.
Partly because I've discovered a super cool website.
Second, I want to be able to speak when I travel to Europe.
I heard Europeans don't really speak English, is it?
Well, all the best to me!

I am making plans on work and I got lost.
Hated decision making, it scares the hell outta me.
I wish I can get out from this dilemma asap.

Next month is my cousin brother's wedding.
I am not going because it's too far away.
And I am too shy to walk into public. *shy*
But I am dying for a weekend away.
I hope my Cameron trip will come true.

I am reading novels again, Love stories.
A friend told me that reading novel requires Imagination.
I think that's the best part of reading a novel.
I then realized, I can't finish a non-fiction even it's a 30pages thin book.
Am I not very philosophical or realistic?
So does that makes me Bel in the wonderland?

Coo-koo, coo-koo, time to sleep!
I hated coo-koo bird because of this Singapore educational broadcast.
But I love this song very much, my childhood song, I can still remember it's lyric.
So outta topic all of a sudden. XD


Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments:

Post a Comment