Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lonely Night

I have actually wrote a real long post few days back, whining about something that has troubled me for about 2 weeks.
Then it was so long, just like an essay, so I kept them in draft.

I've started to change my daily routine.
Facebook and Youtube (my newly addict) didn't need me at night.
I started some light workout at home and my heart work.
I like workouts, it keeps my mind clear but it's sometime hard to keep it up.
I wish I can manage to keep it up and seriously lose some weight.
I like being on my heart work, because I makes me happy.















Anyway, tonight, just like the other nights, a lonely lonely night.
My heart and mind is thinking of someone.
The one who I have not been in touch for long(my ruler).
I hope that one person can appear in front of me and give me a bear hug.
Being single is really tough for me.
I want to be in love, be taken cared, it's hard.
My personality and my situation now.

It sounds so wrong for being a desperate lady wanting to be loved.
"You can't be love when you don't love yourself"
I love myself, just not my life.
Yea, I know it's still the same.
I am learning to love my life already.
Learning to show gratitude, enjoy my work and love myself.
In this case, I can only say I became a slow learner.
I need more motivation to push me to the front.
I need to believe I can do it.
:)

Time for some exercise and then some rest!
Tomorrow will be a better day!
Cheers~

Bel
Aal Izz Well

3 comments:

  1. hey, u can one! learning doesnt matter its fast or slow, but most important is u r willing to learn n u knw its worth to learn!
    love urself more!! n also, x be desperate! take it easy n the love wil come by itself XD

    tac care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey pumpkin, thanks a lot for dropping by. i couldn't agree more, take it easy and things will come around. :) thanks.
    You too, I've heard what happened. You are strong and I like it! Take care and all the best in everything. Keep in touch and maybe we could hang out sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. l love your comments it touch my heart and feel also love and that was me and to love some
    one which was not me and i always dream about him and had fun with him . and later he and i was sperated and until know i am dreaming about him. and also one we all going to meet one day
    thank u have a nice chat.

    from fathima nafla mohamed

    ReplyDelete