Saturday, May 15, 2010

Resolution Updates!! =)

OK, here's some review of my new year's resolution.

1. Study hard: GOod!! I think had some improvements this semester. I know I can do better, but little still count. Next semester will rOck!!

2. Diet: OMG! I think I gained weight like hell!! Really needa work harder leh. T.T

3. Love myself: Ermm... Still need to be improved, because I still emo like crazy. =(

4. Be healthier: Totally failed. I missed my doctor's appointments and stop my medication for God knows how long. I am afraid leh for my soon to come doctor's appointment.

5. New skills: Haiz... Learn new skills, belly dance? Aiyo, Kampar where got things to learn wo.

6. Boyfriend: In my dreams.

7. Save money: Spend more got la. >.<

8. Part time: Next semester la next semester la. =p

9. Train vocal: This semester choir is a bit dead. Haha.

10. Count my blessings: I did I guess. o.0

Like said before, 10 is really a lot. Pheww~~ I got like 7 months more to go. Jia you a chi chi!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment