Saturday, November 7, 2009

YOU

This is a post specially dedicated for YOU, who was once me beloved partner. You are someone who was once special to me, someone who once brighten up my life. Here are something that I wanted to let you know, because I am not brave enough to tell you in person.

You might not realize what you have said, but it was enough to cheer me up for the rest of the day.

You might not realize what you have done, but it was enough to make boost up my energy to work the day out.

You might not realize what facial expression you have shown on your face, but it was enough to put a smile on mine.

At the same time,

You might not realize how your words may hurt my feelings, but I still love you.

You might not realize how your actions made me uncomfortable, yet I love you so.

You might not realize how my day was ruined by your actions and words, however love never stops.


There may be lots of fighting,

There may be lots of quarrels,

There may be lots of disappointments,

There may be lots of lies,

Yet,

There were still JOYS,

There were still LAUGHTERS,

There were still EXCITEMENTS,

They have given us tears and happiness,

And most importantly,

LOVE.

Thank you for all the love you have given me all these times, they were the best time I had throughout the year. I will not know what is going to happened in the future, but all these memories will be treasured and will not be erased.

We are both grown up. We should understand and be clear of what we are doing. Therefore I have no regrets on the path I’ve chosen. And I hope you felt the same too.

"There goes a time when we stop loving someone, not because that we have stopped loving them. But we have found out that, they'd be happier if we let go." ( modified from Soon, 2009)

"Loving someone that doesn't love you is painful, but loving someone that doesn't trust you is the even painful ; loving someone that you can't trust is most painful." (modified from Soon,2009)


Christabel Chi

No comments:

Post a Comment