Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Far away

话说回来 , 这么快就已经3个礼拜了
来到一个陌生的地方
开始新的生活
一切由零开始

Everyone has been asking how am I adapting to the new environment. And to their surprise, I am loving every bit of it. Even my cousins are suprised.

I don't blame anyone. Life in this nation is known as expensive and stressful. Life pace here is at a different level when compared to my home country. Their escalators in the subways move faster than usual ones, so it explains.

Maybe everything is still new to me, hence they looked interesting. I even thought McD here taste so much better, except I still prefer the normal chilli sauce though, but so far things are so fun to me.

Let's hope that everything is going to be amazing in the present and future.

*best curry tasted so far*

*toast box, now this is not cheap*

*soup treat from landlord*

*insanely cheap quickies for lazy ppl*

*tangy?😄*

*real good, seriously*

*good and cheap!*

*2bucks each?*

*super posh temple😲*

*no joke man!*

Well, this is it so far and more to come!!!
Till then.

With love,
Christabel

No comments:

Post a Comment