Tuesday, June 14, 2011

After 3 months

It's been so long again since I last left words here. It's time to pick up the words.

Many things happened throughout this period of time. 3months is neither short or a long period, but many things changed. It's 360degree changes. Anyhow, things changed and will not go back to what it was at the first place, so I'll just accept it and live through it. =)


Today I went campus to see my supervisor for FYP.
Things went well, Mr. Yusof was very helpful. Thanks.
I had a short chat with the person who drove me around.
Was a meaningful chat. I am still amazed with that brain seriously.

Things I've learned from the talk:-
We all changed, grown matured (a bit).
If you don't realized it means you have not been thinking about it.

True. Couldn't deny this fact.
I supposed I need to work harder on my brain. Yaicks.

Aal Izz Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment