Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy Ending?

I didn't see that coming so soon. It was way sooner than I thought.

It's a fact that I've been running away from it for so long. 
How I wish I have not came for this trip.
 Maybe it wont happened. 
But is it really true? 
My mind at this point is empty.
 I couldn't think of anything.
 It's so messy, it's so blank.
 I can't feel anything. 
I am so blurred.

I beg for forgiveness and just hope things weren't the same. 
When I saw that message, my heart sour badly. 
I really didn't see that coming. 
Because of what you have told me at the beginning, I never expect you will have such decision.
 I cried. 
The feeling of pain grew.

When you hinted me about it, I think it was the best thing I've ever done.
 I held my emotions and held my tears. 
I didn't ruin the dinner, which is opposite to how I usually would react. 
With only one hope, hoping that you would take it back.
Hoping that you had never say it.
But will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment