Monday, January 4, 2010

Break Down

It all started since I came back from my Penang trip. It has been bad and the worst was to look strong outside and smile. I knew I would have a break down anytime soon and it all happened this morning before I went to bed which was 2am in the morning. It was the first time I'd really cried again since I stopped crying about a month ago.

I broke down, I cried, I felt pain, I was and am still depressed. The feeling sucks. Grey's Anotomy is helping it grow. I am such a dumb ass to keep watching it, but I just can't help myself.

What should I do now. I don't want to be happy, but I wanted happiness to be with others, at least be with him. That's the least I am asking for. Hope he's happy, smiling and living the life he wants. And me being able catch a glimpse. "noh H+!m 3^ol u! ll!+s wv I"

No comments:

Post a Comment